Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bridal Showers

I can not express how grateful I am for everyone who attended my bridal showers! and for those who couldn't make it, you were there in spirit and I appreciate that as well. What a great experience for everyone to get together and celebrate Eliott & my upcoming marriage. We are so thankful for all the lovely gifts and cards we received, we feel so blessed.

Special thank you to the fine women who put on the showers! Shout out to my moms, maid of honor Lourdes, bridesmaids Frances, Caroline, and Bekah and to Eliotts lovely aunts Mary & Joan! and also for those who helped behind the scenes that I don't know about :)

Only 33 days until the wedding, when I can finally say I am Mrs. Ashley Copier!!! I am so lucky to have this aaamaaazing man in my life, for all of his emotional support during this stressful wedding planning, and understanding that I am fragile at this busy time ;) He has been a HUGE help in the plans so far, contacting venues, designing and making our save the dates and invites, and being awake during gift registries (actually he was very interested and knowledgeable). He is the reason why I am still sane after 5 months of wedding planning. 

Here are a few pictures of the showers.
^ My moms & me at the shower

^ putting on my tiara veil (note: I will not be wearing this at the wedding ;)

^ us again, one of my faves

^ gifts galore

^ soap making kit from my friend lizzy (she is getting married in 25 days!)

^ more gifts, storage/organizational stuff

^ SO happy!!

^ at Eliotts aunt Mary's place. 

^ rocking my new (and first) romper :)

^ eureka!

^ what do I do with these again? ;)

I will add more pictures on facebook when I get them from Mary, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. you are adorable. Cant wait until your big day either. You are going to look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ky! You are sweet :)

    ReplyDelete