Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Progress update!

The bridesmaid dresses arrived a few weeks ago & will be super cute on all 4 BMs. That's right, f o u r. My best buddy Bekah & her husband Gerald has returned to Michigan just in time to be in the wedding :)
Today I had my first bridal shower at work. It was fun-filled with laughter, catch-ups, Eliott, co-workers, and twin babies! We got some awesome gifts and we are so thankful! First one down two to go. We have my side of the familys shower on June 11 @3pm (invites are coming!!), and the in laws to be June 25 @10:30am. This saturday I have my first dress fitting with my mother then shopping for her dress afterwards, oy, wish us luck.
We have a lot of things planned, now, just to implement them...hmmm. We have SO many DIY projects to work on and not enough energy. Eliott is working very hard on the invites and they are looking great!!!
Also, for those of you who wish to know..we most likely will live at Oakwood Manor (cherry & college) in a cozy audio apartment. Just some paperwork to get finished. So we will still be in G-Rap for the time being, we like it here :) we are starting to collect some awesome furniture pieces, take a look...
And I'll throw in some pictures of recent stuff also just because.




No comments:

Post a Comment